expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Stitch Fix #4 - June

I love when a new Stitch Fix box arrives on my doorstep! I just get so excited to open the box and see what surprises my stylist Natalie has picked out for me.   Here is a summary of my June "Fix".

First, if you are not familiar with Stitch Fix and how it works, here is a quick overview:

1. Start by filling out your style profile - you will complete all sorts of questions on sizing, pricing, style preferences, colors, etc.  

2. Order your first fix! A personal stylist will put together a box of 5 items based on your style profile.  Once your fix ships you will be charged a $20 styling fee-  however, if you keep any item [one or more] you will be credited back the $20. 

3. Decide what you want to keep and what you want to send back -it is so easy to return items you are not keeping in the provided postage paid envelope! 

Ok, here is my June Fix- ENJOY!

Sneek Peek!

Item #1-  Mavi Sonja Boyfriend Jean- $88.00

     I do not have a picture of these jeans because, well, they are jeans....  You can see the color of the jeans in the picture above.  I usually never pay anything close to $88 for jeans, so when I saw these I thought "yeah right".  I have an old pair of Mavi jeans from many years ago (that I got at Marshalls for about $25) and I knew they were super soft jeans.  Once I put these on, I didn't care how much they cost.  Mavi jeans are so comfortable and SO soft, I just love them.  I have already worn them many times.

KEEP

Item #2-  Zad Rhian Mulit-Layer Necklace-  $34.00

I asked for a multi-color necklace in my stylist note, and this one is pink, orange and gold.  While it was cute, I am not usually a big fan of gold, and I felt like I could get something similar somewhere else for much much less.

RETURNED

Item #3-  Collective Concepts Pamela V-Neck Blouse-  $58.00

I also asked for something with polka dots in my stylist note, so once again my stylist Natalie really tried to fill my requests.  I love the multi-colored dots on this top, and the pink/coral color is totally me.  I wanted to keep this shirt, but when I tried it on the armholes were super huge and it just felt very baggy all over.  I really wish this had fit better because I really liked the style and fun dots!

RETURNED

Item #4-  Daniel Rain Lewis Cut-Out Shoulder Blouse-  $64.00

                               BACK                                                       FRONT

I had pinned a fun shirt with a bird print on my Pinterest "style" board, and my stylist saw that and thought I might like this fun bird print shirt.  
Look at the adorable little birds!

When I pulled this out of the box I wanted to keep it right away.  I loved the little birds!  When I went to try it on, I was super confused.  It has shoulder cut-outs, an opening and a tie in the back, and an attached cami.  I felt like I was untangling a bunch of jump ropes to get this on!  I was so sad once I finally got it all figured out and actually on the way it was meant to be worn.  It was just too baggy and the shoulder cut-outs did nothing for my arms.  I sadly packed this one into the return envelope.
****I recently saw this exact same shirt on the Anthropologie website for $98.00, so Stitch Fix      definitely had a great price on this top!

RETURNED (sadly)


Item #5-  Daniel Rain Bernal Split Neck Top-  $68.00

                                    BACK                                                FRONT

This shirt was super soft, and I really liked the bright blue (I have told my stylist I like jewel tone colors- she listened!).  I liked that this shirt was casual, but could be dressed up.  I also likes the back, which had little blue pleats across the top.  Sadly, this shirt was just too big.  

RETURNED

So, in the end, all I kept were the jeans.  But I was totally OK with that because the jeans were awesome!  

Have you tried Stitch Fix?  If you would like to try Stitch Fix out for yourself, I would love it if you used my referral link when you sign up!  

I get a small "referral fee" when someone signs up using my referral link.  When you sign up, you will get your own unique referral code link that you can share with your friends too!





No comments:

Post a Comment