expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, June 17, 2013

Summertime!

Hello summer!

The weather has finally warmed up, and the rain has finally stopped (for now) and I could not be happier that summer is finally here!
This week is our 7th annual garage sale- always a fun time!  It is always good people watching!
Of course, I have some school projects I hope to get done over the summer, including:

  • work on finishing my Greek and Latin word study and spelling lists
  • create some fun math projects for my accelerated math class
  • read some of the books my students are always talking about, but I have not had the time to read yet
  • think of a way to better decorate my room so it is more colorful, but not too cutesy (I teach 5th)
Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment