expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 23, 2015

Biomes - Close Reading

I just finished working on a huge project for my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  It was very time consuming, but I am really happy with how it turned out!

    Introducing:  Close Reading - Biomes.


I created this close reading resource to combine science and reading together into one activity.  We all know how pressed for time we are as teachers, so any time I can teach multiple skills/concepts together I am all for it.  

In this resource you will find:
  • 6 reading passages (each about a different biome)

           each passage is written at three different reading levels from 4th to 7th grade
  • text dependent questions to answer after the first read, after the second read, and after the third read
  • text annotation symbol sheet
  • a graphic organizer for each passage
  • a vocabulary activity for each passage
  • answer keys for the text dependent questions



A larger preview and the entire resource can be found in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment