expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Cute School Clips- Finally Found!

Target Dollar Spot Wood School Clips


I have been searching for these cute clips at Target for weeks now, digging through every bin in the Dollar Spot area every time I go to Target, and have had no luck.....until today!

I made my regular walkthrough of the $1-$3 Spot when I went to Target today, not expecting to see anything new, and they must have just restocked some of the school related items because there was a whole bin of these clips!  

So, if you have been searching for these like I have, give your Target another shot, maybe they have restocked!

I am going to get some super strong magnets to glue to the back of these so I can use them on my whiteboard and easel this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment