expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Scoop

Today I am linking up with the Teaching Trio for their weekly Sunday Scoop!




Here is the scoop on my week:

I have an observation this week, so I have to finish planning my lesson and typing up answers to the many reflection questions that go along with the observation.  I am excited for the activity/lesson I will be doing.  The kids will be creating an Angle City where they have to draw a city map and include a variety of different angles and place buildings at specific angle locations.  It should be fun!

I am starting to focus non-fiction reading tomorrow, and I don't really have any specific plans yet....  I have some great articles for the kids to read, but I need to plan out exactly what I am going to do with each article.

Over winter break I got the first season DVD set of Orange is the New Black.  I keep running out of time to watch it!  I hope to watch the first episode tonight!

I love to cook, but sometimes find it so much easier to just grab a bowl of cereal, especially after a long day at school.  I hope that this week I can actually take the time to make some real meals.

I am happy that it was nice outside today (a whopping 11 degrees, but nice compared to the -15 it has been!).  I was able to get outside and play with my dog a lot today.  He loves to get outside and run around and play in the snow.  

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment